Hi everyone

My name is Irina 

last week I find out that I have thyroid cancer papillary 

i dont know how to say but I need to know if is someone with similar problem 

i am scare and I got a kid and no ones to talk about

please someone to respond 

• Hi Irena... I've not got your cancer, as I'm a Brest cancer lady ... but just wanted to welcome you to our little chat room .. so you know your not alone ... hopefully someone with thyroid cancer will pop by soon ..though l can't bring that to mind ... but wer always here if you want to Chat ...

Take care ... Chrissie x

• Hello lovely . I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer in 2012. I had two young boys . I was a stage 4 with mutilple lymph node involvement. I had extensive surgery and 2lots of radioodine therapy . It’s really ok and you will be absolutely fine . It’s very very treatable and although you may be tired at times Life will carry on . Please believe this . I am a nurse and found it very frightening but it was really ok . I was told that even without treatment I would live to an old age . I know your frightened but Your not on your own . Keep me informed and I will support you through it all . You just need a friend and I am very happy to be that xx I’m giving you a big hug . Xxx Maria xx
  • Hello . I’m a papillary thyroid cancer and a newly diagnosed breast cancer lady so Chrissie please stay in touch as I’m struggling at the moment . I have responded to Irina123 and will help her as much as I can . Together we conquer , divided we fall they say xx Maria xx

• Hi everyone I too have been diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer I too have a young family a two year old. Going in on Wednesday for total thyroectomy. I’m pretty nervous but life goes on it’s a shock and a set back but we will all be ok. It’s nice to talk to similar people as so far me and my wife have had no support as people seem to think it’s not that serious and easily treatable. If anyone wants to talk or what I might be facing in the coming days and months I would appreciate it.
  • Hi there miria... sorry you got breast after thyroid... I'm 6 months post mastectomy... and my untie is having mastectomy next week ...  and there's a fare few of us breast lady's on here too ... l was pretty scared before l went in, looking back l think it was the unknown, as I'd not known anyone with it ... but like your thyroid op ... I'd had hysterectomy years ago and thought it would be similar to that ... but was so surprised how little pain l had ... if you want to have more info, I'll send you a friend request , as there's a few other tips may come in usefull, and I'll try and guide you through ... 

Take care Chrissie xx