Hi

hi I've never posted on a forum before. I've just been dx with secondary breast cancer in my ribs, spine, liver and shoulder. I'm taking letrozole and monthly injections to strengthen the bones and I've just had one blast of radiotherapy for the pain.x

• I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to our forum Shellbell10 although I’m sorry for the reason that brings you here.

Like many others who have never posted on a forum before they came here, I hope you’ll find our friendly forum helpful and get a chance to chat with some of our lovely members whom I’m sure will be here soon to offer their support.

Wishing you all the best,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator.

• So sorry to hear your diagnosis. I'm in a similar situation in that I've got secondary cancer in my liver and one of my kidneys. But please have hope, take each day at a time. I get a lot of pleasure doing really simple things, going for short walks with my fella and his dog is one of my favourite things to do. I'm not sure of your pain situation, but your condition certainly sounds painful. I fought against my pain meds for such a long time but I have since realised how important they are. Anyway, stay positive. Xx

• Really sorry to hear your news. Hope your not in too much pain. I'm getting a lot of pain in my ribs and back. I get really tired all the time and I'm not eating. At the hospital tomorrow for monthly injections and see consultant. Meds are really important it's not worth suffering. You seem to be getting out a bit, that's great. I go out a lot but when I'm tired now I just rest. Take care and keep in touch.xx

• Hi honey, I had never posted before coming on here. My mum is the one with Cancer but we are all here for you xx

• Sorry to hear that you're in pain, we really don't deserve all this. I visited my local hospice recently, they were so much better than the hospital. I am now eating for England, whereas I was hardly eating at all. I thought it would be a really morbid place but it was totally the opposite. I'm going there on Thursday for some complementary therapy. They are going to help my mum and dad to which is really reassuring for me. Please take care. Xx

• Hi thanks for the replies. I've been to the hospital and they have put me in touch with the Macmillan nurses to control my pain and eating. I ate quite a bit yesterday but only chocolate today lol.hope you enjoy your therapy, what is it you are having? I had reiki it was really relaxing. Hope you are feeling good, good luck.xxx

• Sorry to hear your Mam has cancer, what type of cancer does she have? Thank you for your comment, I'm here if you want to talk, I don't mind talking about it, I think it helps. Take care.xxx

• So glad you're managing to eat a little bit more, even if it is just chocolate lol. I'm eating for England at the mo, which is amazing compared to what I was like. Mind you I still get very nauseous and am often sick, especially if I eat even a tiny bit too much. My therapy was great thanks, I had a lovely aromatherapy back massage. I have a large scar on my right shoulder after having an oesophagectomy, but the therapist put me totally at ease and I wasn't bothered at all. Had some reiki a couple of weeks ago, and you are deffo right, it's very relaxing. Take good care of yourself and try and keep up with eating plenty. Xx

• bless u, she has lung cancer which has spread to her bones.

Chocolate is the answer to many things in my world xxxc