Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Hemp Oil

30 Nov 2016 00:52

A friend of mine has suggested that I try using hemp oil as a way to cope with the discomfort/pain of dealing with this cancer. Has anyone tried it, and if so, what were the results?  

Hemp Oil

1 Dec 2016 19:23 in response to LorraineD

Argh! Lol

Hi Lorraine,

I can't believe you missed all the threads on this subject over the past year or so. Here's a link to some of them. Hemp oil and Cannabis oil are different names for the same product.

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-chat/posts?query=Ca...

Cheers

Dave

Hemp Oil

1 Dec 2016 22:19 in response to davek

Thanks Dave, looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me. I'll review some of it at my "leisure." Lots of info there for sure.

Thanks again

Lorraine 

Hemp Oil

2 Dec 2016 12:41 in response to LorraineD

It would be worth checking the legal status in your country. It is still technically illegal in the UK, but a lot of people smoke weed to reduce symptoms of a variety of diseases.

Hemp Oil

3 Dec 2016 21:40 in response to davek

Hi Dave, Canada is in the process of legalizing marijuana and I don't know how Hemp Oil fits into that, but it appears as though not a whole lot is being done to charge people, unless they're driving impaired. I don't know enough about these substances to even express an opinion. I guess I should educate myself in case I see some benefits in future for my own situation. Smoking it is not something I will ever do, since I had a hard time quitting smoking several years ago and I sure don't want to go down that road again. Besides which, we live in a smoke-free building here, so that wouldn't be an option anyway.

Thanks for the tips.

Lorraine 

Hemp Oil

3 Dec 2016 21:54 in response to LorraineD

Apologies - I misunderstood your post which was about hemp seed oil, not Indian hemp which is another, old-fashioned, name for cannabis lol