Helpless

Hello  I wonder if anyone knows about Linites Plastica Stomach Cancer.  My dear Husband has stage 4 cancer and now been transferred to the palliative care nurse who saw Mick last week.  He is very unwell now and has ascites.  Ive had to cll out NHS 24 two nights ago and his GP the next day.  He is so poorly again tonight and I just do not know what to do.  He has taken all his pain relief and anti spasmodic medication and he is still very uncomfortable.  Can anyone help please

• Welcome to the forum Amm64 although I'm sorry for the reason you are posting.

I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to contact someone about Mick's pain last night? Do you have a number for Mick's palliative care nurse? If so, I think they would be the best person to call in this situation. If not, you have been doing the right thing by getting in touch with NHS 24 and his GP.

It can be difficult to get in touch with someone, especially at the weekend, but if you feel it's urgent never hesitate to let one or all of these contacts know what's going on, as you have been doing.

Stay strong Amm64; you're doing a great job.

Best wishes to you both, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator