Help please

Hi every1 I’m on here because I don’t know what else to do I’m terrified I have cancer and that’s it’s press all over my body so far all my bloods have came back normal apart from my irons a bit low and have been put on iron tablets, I’ve recently changed doctors as I felt like my last doc was just dismissing all my body pains telling me it was all anxiety I have a very long list of symptoms the one I’m most worried about it the horrendous pains I’m in that are deep inside my body! I recently went for a ct scan of my kidney and liver came back saying normal but I have a cyst on my kidney and one on my liver plus a bit of arthritis on my bone! What’s scaring me is the fact that I thought only way you could tell if a cyst was cancerous or not was to do a biopsy??? Been having a horrible pain in my middle upper back and numbness for a while when I said to my doc he felt my back and could feel that my spine was inflamed and put it down to poor posture and to exercise more I have a 6 month old baby and this is all really driving me crazy!!!! I don’t even tell my family how bad I feel anymore as everything is back normal and I feel like a hypochondriac

• Hi Kaikai01,

Sometimes it can take more than one type of test to diagnose, but you're tests are coming back normal so that's good. If you do have anxiety, or suffer stress of any kind, it can exacerbate some symptoms. Anxiety UK is a great organisation with tips on how to manage your emotions better.

In any case, take the advice of your doctor as exercise can improve your posture and might relieve these pains.

Best wishes,

Moderater Anastasia