Help?

i was diagnosed Monday this week with cancer if the lung, liver, and bones (shoulder and spine).  I am waiting for the results of an endoscopy and hope to have a treatment plan this Monday coming.  In the meantime can anyone give me some advice for pain relief for by bones, and also if anyone has experience of DVT at this early stage (pre treatment)?

many thanks

• Hi there ... you must be in a bit of shock at the mo ... it’s always a scary time waiting for results or treatment , most of us on here know that early worry ... so yr not alone .. it is quite normal ... but try to keep busy as poss till treatment plan is under way ...sorry can’t help with d v t ... but when I was diagnosed and I already have arthritis, stenosis, trapped nerve in my spine ... my dr gave me tramodol ..and morphine when it gets servier .. tramodol doesn’t suit every one but I take 2 a day , morning and night and they are the long acting ones and they make it bearable... I had less pain from my mastectomy then my back ...

hope that helps ... hopefully your get someone come along who can help with d v ts ... so welcome to our little club and hope you get some help with your pain soon ... Chrisie ️ X