Hello

lost my mum a year ago find it hard to understand someone so healthy taken very quickly,  makes me feel very angry. 

• Sorry you are suffering so much.  It can be very hard to accept the death of a loved one who we feel was "taken too soon".  Sadly not everyone lives out a long life: babies die from cancer, children and people of every age and we feel it is just not right.  Also we expect time to prepare when someone is very ill and we don't always get that.   There is no set timescale for getting over the loss of a loved one.  You might like to read Coping with Grief on this website which talks about anger amongst other things.  Best wishes.

• Welcome to the forum, Ac, although I'm sorry for the reason that brought you here.

As Annieliz quite rightly put, it can be very trying to deal with a loss of a loved one. So I hope you will find some comfort here with us as it can help to talk to people who can relate to your experiences. Also, if you like to have a read on the page she mentioned on coping with grief, you can find it here.

Feel free to post all you want, Ac, even if all you need is a good vent, and please remember that you don't have to deal with this alone, there is always someone here to listen.

Warm wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator