Grandpa.

Hi guys, so this is my grandpa as you can see.. This picture has been taken well a year ago on Easter and we discovered that my grandfather is suffering for 4th degree lung cancer and well you know.. we can do nothing about it. I just can't let him go.. he has been my best friend my mentor and my hero.. The doctors say that he still have 4 months to live but he's getting worse day after day.. he's starting to have weird dream about seeing white smoke in his bedroom and quit eating.. His feet are starting to inflate and he can barely breathe without oxygen.. I really think it's the end but I just can't accept the fact that my grandpa will leave me.. He's the first person I would have lost in my life and I think that just worsen my case.. And the worst part is that he won't die peacefully.. HE'S STILL 62 YEARS OLD GODAMMIT..  [[ ]]

• Welcome to Cancer Chat Carlaa.

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandpa has been diagnosed with lung cancer and that there is nothing the doctors can do for him.

Nothing that I can say will ease your frustration and sadness, Carlaa, but I do hope that chatting here on the forum will help you to cope with this situation a little. Many of our friendly members will understand what you are feeling so don't shy away from joining any conversation going on here.

And if you feel like speaking to one of our cancer nurses might help, they are available Monday - Friday between 9 a.m - 5 p.m. and you can reach them by calling this free number 0808 800 4040

Warm wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator