Together we will beat cancer

Donate

good news

26 Jan 2018 14:39

Hi everyone saw consultant today and he was very plesed with results of chemo on both tumours .got wait for news of 2 surgeries from another hospital so still got lot get through but positive news is what we needed even nurse wasso happy and looked as tearful as me xx

Re: good news

26 Jan 2018 15:42 in response to tigercub

I was going to let someone else be the first to congratulate you this time but as it had already slipped from the first screen I felt you should SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.  Let's make it a triple when the final results come through!

26 Jan 2018 17:10 in response to Annieliz

Oh god yes just want my life back so much has happened in last 6 months as for everybody who tells there own important stories on here .yabby dabby doo

26 Jan 2018 17:20 in response to tigercub

Thats brilliant news Tigercub, you deserve a break, hopefully this is it!

26 Jan 2018 17:36 in response to rileyroo

Thankyou. Cant explain how we feel sort half way point i guess but the faces of doc and nurses said so much 

26 Jan 2018 17:41 in response to tigercub

Grab the positve, you’ve earned it. You have been through a lot, that’s not to say it’s over we know that but you’ve got through this part and come out the other side. As my mate JBains says ‘You’ve got this’! Onwards and upwards!

26 Jan 2018 18:29 in response to rileyroo

Hi thanks yes on to next steps definately

26 Jan 2018 18:37 in response to tigercub

Hi Tigercub,

This is GREAT news. Here’s hoping that the next stage goes just as well.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

27 Jan 2018 08:48 in response to Jolamine

Hi thanks nurse said both big surgery bowel and liver .but just want me life back now 

27 Jan 2018 09:27 in response to tigercub

Hi Tigercub,

I don't blame you. You/ve been through a lot.

Regards,

Jolamine xx