Glioblastoma stage 4 - husband

I'm getting worried that my husbands time is coming up. He was diagnosed April 2017. Its 22 months.. I've read that the survival rate is less than 5% over a year. You wouldn't believe he was I'll. Hes amazing. He doesn't have any issues from it. Only thing was he developed epilepsy back in Oct 2018. He has 3 month scans. But all come back as no regrowth.. 

• Hello Jtkt, 

A warm welcome to our forum. How amazing that your husband has defied all the statistics and that he is doing so well and that the three monthly scans have all come back showing that there has been no regrowth. 

So try not to worry too much about these survival rates or prognosis as one of our valued members [@davek]‍ who has also been doing really well for many years will tell you. Enjoy every single day you have with your husband without thinking if you can (but I know it is easier said than done) about these numbers which really do not apply to every single individual. 

He does seem amazing and thank you very much for sharing your inspirational story which I am sure will give courage and strength to many on this forum.

Best wishes, 

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator