Glioblastoma

Hello to everyone on this site, and I am so sorry that we have to meet like this. My mum died of glioblastoma stage 4 on the 13/11/18 and it has been such a truly devastating process. She was only diagnosed in July!! Has anyone else gone through the devastating effects of gbm? Would take comfort in hearing from you. Thank you and god bless xx

• Hello ,I too lost my mum a few months ago to GB. It's shocking how quick things happen and life changes. I thoroughly recommend seeking some counselling when you are ready. I found that after mum died  the shock of the whole diagnosis to the end difficult to understand. Greif is a real roller-coaster of emotions plus with Christmas round the corner it's tough. 

Be kind to yourself

xx

• Hello Hebecat1.  So sorry about your mum - heartbreaking.  There is a lady in the USA who posted about 12 hours ago whose partner is suffering from glioblastoma; she is having a rough time with little support and you might like to share notes with her - but of course only if you feel up to it.  [@RebecaC]‍ is the name on her posts.  Annie