Frustrated

Hi all well since finishing my treatment 9 March 

I am totally not happy with the aftercare of cancer 

I was seen on the 20 March but nothing checked to soon waste of time really 

then had app which then got swapped and wen went to it in another town waited two hours to be told they were running late and wud be another two hours we cud not wait 

so now waiting for reshedule 

my concerns is I have been back and forward to the doctors with terrible effects from this radiotherapy 

and had I knew wud never have had it done 

I am not able to go back to work yet 

had two housekeeping jobs 

sick  pay ran out 

no idea of wat or were u or even if U can claim 

I can’t be alone 

I am having anxiety and panics 

all through the effects of this 

this os not living and am so depressed with it all 

anyone feeling this way 

pauline

• Hi there ... Sorry you had things posponed and feeling a tad let down ... If you phone mcmillan they have trained people to help with finances and how to claim benefits and I know they send forms out ... I'm sure if you asked them they would help fill them in ... That will be one prob sorted ...

It's a shame, but they are so stretched that they have to prioritize sometimes and every op I've had, they have said it's a possibility ... You can also chat to McMillan nurse and it's a free phone number ... Just put McMillan into your search engine and there's lots of info there and numbers ..

Write down questions before you phone as it's easy to forget ... Good luck ... Don't give up .... Chrissie xx

• Thankyou wen I spoke a while back to Mcmillan 

cos I have daughter working and living here till she gets her own home 

they said over 8000 between us yearly I wud not be entitled to nothing so this is why I’m wondering now no sick pay 

I will call again Monday although was waiting for a call back 

and understand how busy they must be 

thanks again 

Pauline xx