Follicular Lymphoma

So my disgnosis is low grade follicular lymphoma, I have an appointment with haematology consultant on Ftidsy to discuss the next step.  I was thinking of volunteering for a drugs trial.

Any fellow sufferers currently under going treatment who would like to share their experience?

• Hi Charleyfarle, 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been given this news recently. We do have some information on our website about follicular lymphoma which you may find of interest. If you'd like to speak to one of our team of nurses about things ahead of your appointment on friday then you're most welcome to give them a call. 
    They're available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 0808 800 4040. 

I've had a look through the website and I can see that both [@Ruth14]‍ and [@LucyRae]‍ have posted recently about having follicular lymphoma and [@Toulouse17]‍ also has some experience as her partner has previously had the same. As I've tagged them into your post I'm hopeful that they will pop by to say Hello! 

I hope that all goes well at your appointment on Friday. Do let us know how you get on when you're able to. 

Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator