Feeling worried

I have bc and am.now on capecitabine cycle 8 I have just had scan and waiting for results I have a really bad feeling it's not working.  The last 2 January we receive bad news have to new treatment, my breast has changed shape so I'm thinking worst, I never get 2 good scan results! Can't get this horrible gut feeling out my belly. Get results next wed. Just wanted to chat

• Hi there

So sorry to hear that you're going through this. I don't have cancer but have been affected by it myself with family members. Still going through it now.

The waiting for results is just the "worst". But I know that all you can do is hold on to hope!. I know it's so hard but it's the one thing we can all have, and nobody and nothing can take it away from you. Try and occupy yourself doing things you enjoy to get you through the waiting.

Take each day at a time, here if you need to chat x

• Hi thanks for your reply it's just the constant waiting, worrying etc it's bad enough living with it, it's just a nightmare but when I do talk to others it does lift me in a weird way, so grateful you took the time to reply 

Helenx

• Hi, sorry you are feeling bad about waiting for your results, know how you feel, had a bad feeling for 2weeks before I went for my scan and results and just couldnt shake it, its the worst feeling ever. I hope you get good results. Please let us know how you get on and am sending you my best wishes.x

• Hi I'm so glad to hear from you Helen.. 

How have you been, I've been thinking of you I know from our previous chats you were having more tests this month.  I'm sorry it's got to be so tough waiting for results.  Lean on your lovely husband and friends their support will lift you.  I hope you had a good Christmas, mine was all kinds of crazy in a great way.  I hope yours was good too.  I left you a message on Christmas Eve I wanted you to know I was thinking of you .My brother has spent the last six weeks with us and is leaving tomorrow to return to New Zealand, I can't tell you how much fun it's been having him home again I m going to miss him like mad.  Sam and Jacob have loved spending time with him (he's spoilt them rotten and taught Jacob a rude rhyme ! ) they love Uncle Alan .... Even my dog looks sad he's going ....probably because Alan spoiled him too.... I'll check in with you throughout the week, I'm here if you need to talk.. Be strong 

lots of love Kate xx

• Hi there it is Tammy here I am so scared I meant have breast cancer and I don't know how to deal with it as I have special needs and a speech problem and read and write problem and understand things sorry about this but some of the things I meant not understand will this stay on here please as my mam doesn't know I am on here that all

• Hi Kate Me worried again had scan on 11th and results this wed 25th, think I feel a new lumps?? It's so hard as breast is one big lump so worried and feeling like poo ?? One big worry I know ?? One thing is good we are in Dubai coming home today, had a lovely holiday with me and hubby, bug it never leaves me the constant nagging in my head, and with feeling a new lupus ??? Could have been there all time I don't know ?? Last 2 January have been bad news so km hoping this Jan is a good one, I don't want to loose my hair again already lost it twice in 2 yrs !!! I'm lucky I'm still here but I'm really worried for Wednesday PLEASE GOD GIVE ME GOOD RESULTS !!!! Thanks for your time in replying it's much appreciated, sorry to rant on but I hope you are well too, and happy you have had good time with your brother x Helen xx
  • Hi Tammy I'm sorry to hear you are suffering with this horrible disease, maybe you can join a support group who may be able to support you, I understand if you don't get what's going on but I'm 7yrs down the line with this rubbish so just get it now, feeling worried scared angry tearful it never leaves you, try talking to a nurse they maybe able to point you in write direction

Good luck x

• Hi Helen     wow your in Dubai, Paul and I were only watching a holiday ad the other day where there was this amazing hotel, it looked out of this world.  I know your worried but I hope you managed to get some rest and relaxation and fun.  I imagine you are on or about to fly home, I hope it's a good flight home.  With regards to feeling more lumps and results, until they tell you try your hardest to stop checking and fretting,  easier said than done I know.  I had a breast lump and was so worried/scared a lovely wise friend who had breast cancer at the time said to me...I had to stop worrying, it was most likely nothing but if it was, I would need my strength to fight it.... worrying just saps our strength.  I have everything crossed for you for good results.. I can't wait to hear from you I want you to tell me all about Dubai what it was like etc... And by the way....  You can always "Rant"  to me it's allowed you know...I love a good rant ....

Safe Journey home my lovely friend

Kate xxx

• Hi Helen

i hope you had a good flight home and the journey wasn't to difficult for you.  I wanted to wish you the very best for tomorrow's hospital visit, I'm keeping everything crossed and will say a prayer to him upstairs for good news.. I will be out most of the day tomorrow but will keep checking on here if you need a friendly ear.... 

Thinking of you

love Kate xx

• Hi Kate You are so kind in thinking of me as we only speak on here, but I feel you are a special person and I'm truly grateful for your messages, they do help !!! Fingers crossed it's good scan results and I have another 12 weeks free time, but I'm so scared with what oncologist is going to say, I just want some time being stable and since re diagnosed in jan 2015 it's been constant battle to keep under control. I do suffer with very sore hands and feet but if it keeps under control then its worth it. I will message you tommorow evening FINGERS CROSSED IT'S A GOOD DAY Thanks again for thinking of me, and yes Dubai was fantastic but we're feeling the cold brrrr Love Helen xx