Feeling lost

Hi all

My husband was diagnosed with mucosal melanoma last November. We have had so many ups and downs since then but  these last few days have been the worst as his liver function keeps rising. He had one round of immunotherapy in December which had to be stopped until they sorted the liver out. I just feel we are running out of options and I feel so lonely even though I have two wonderful sons who have been so supportive.

• Hi there ...

As a mum with two sons too, I know how wonderfull it is ... but as much as l adore both of them, it's not the same as a heart to heart like mum and daughter .. that's why I miss my mum so much ... but on here I've found that "safe place" where we all know what this cancer journey brings .. 

It's not till it effects us or someone we love .. and I think our lives change after a cancer diagnosis. . As hard as it's been, it's made me aprieciate everything even more then i did .. but I also can relate to the devastation it leaves in its path ... cancer wants everyone to brake and give up ..  well win or loose l hope we all kick it's *** along the way ... 

So any time you want to vent , chat, yell, or share any part of how your feeling ... this is a great place to come .. someone will know what your going through, because they've been there .. 

Sending you a vertual hug ... Chrissie

• Thank you for replying.Its good to know there are people who get how you are feeling. 

Ann