Feeling anxious

Hi,

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February and had a lumpectomy and lympnodes removed. After radiotherapy I was put on Tamoxine. This gave me a lot of side effects. Fatigue, hot flushes, but worse of joint and muscle pain. It was terrible, I got to the stage I could hardly move and sleep was really disturbed. I tried to stay on them because the nurse told me these we the best for me, but after 3 months I told the onocoligist and he said to stop them staright away, wait for a month a start my new tablets Exemestane 25mg. I have been on these for a month and again my joints and muscles are so painful. I cant go through another 2 months before I say something. I am going to stop taking them tomorrow. I am thinking of not taking any as after reading about survival rates is 5yrs. I am looking at quality of life.  I am 62. What should I do???

• Hi Jean nobody should tell you what you should do.its your choice but remember times on how long you live after treatment were worked out years ago and treatment has improved so much since.

People like [@Chris S]‍  are better than me at this hopefully she'll Pop on soon.

Best wishes.

Billy