ET

Hi

Where to start, they say the beginning is the best. So back in September 2016 I needed blood transfusions, when on the hospital ward I met a fantastic heamotologist who took me under his wing. I had a Coombes test which revealed I have autoimmune haemolytic anemia, with this I was given ct scans that found 3 masses which turned out to be Gist tumour on my small bowel a Tumour on my left lung and an ovarian cyst with a small cancer marker. In November 2016 I had the gist tumour removed the biopsy revealed low-medium grade, the tumour on my lung removed in February of this year biopsy revealed Non Hodgkins Lymphoma(low grade) I am currently on the watch and wait. I feel a bit over the place not really sure where I belong at the moment it's evidently a long road. I'll get there I'm sure 

•  

Hi Emmajo,

It sounds as if you have really been through the mill, so it’s no wonder that your mind is all over the place. Most of us find that this happens, particularly when we are waiting on results, when the time seems to drag Soo slowly, so you are certainly not alone.

It is a long , hard road, but with all that you have been through already, I’m sure that you’ll make it.

Do keep in touch and remember that we are all here to help support you along your way.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx