Endometrial biopsy.

Hi I had biopsys taken on the 2nd feb 2022. Due to excessive constant blood loss daily and clots for 5 months. Like to the point I'm changing my clothes, underwear and pads every 15 minutes. It's just awful. I was told after my biopsy was taken that it would be around a 6 week wait for my results. I suffer with really bad anxiety as it is so this and my mental health has just completely escalated like crazy. I rang the hospital last week just to see if they had my results back and they confirmed that they had just come in the day I rang and that my consultant would be looking at them shortly, it's been 8 days now since i rang my local hospital since they've had my results back and I still haven't had a phone call or letter or anything and I'm a mess daily tbh. I don't get why it's taking so long when they have them?

• Hi

i waited 13 weeks to find out if I had Endometrial cancer which unfortunately I do. My friend waited 12 weeks to find out she did not have cancer. Covid has caused This situation. Do not think it's the worse thing it probably that Dr has hundreds of results coming back and he will call the people who have cancer first I would think. My friend got a letter to tell her she did not have it.

good luck and let me know the outcome x

• Hiya shortly after posting this I rang the hospital again, and I'm so mad the person I spoke to in the department told me that whoever I spoke to previously has misinformed me and they don't have my results back at all. It's such a hard difficult time the waiting as you're fully aware kills you and my mental health makes it so much worse. I've been waiting all week thinking they had my results to find out they don't even have them back yet, they're going to find out who told me that and speak to them as it's disgusting. 

im so sorry about you diagnosis, sending all my love to you x

• Hi  When I was at biopsy stage I was told if I had cancer I would get a phone call if not letter. I waited 13wks 2 days then got the phone call. Everyone kept saying if it was bad I would have heard!! That was wrong lol. I was 2nd stage Endometrial cancer so different. For the hysterectomy it's not even the big cut across tummy. Just try & put it to the back of your mind for now as I believe you will have a bit of a wait for result. Try not to think to much you will make yourself ill over it. I wish you all the best of luck. If you need to talk I am here my brother has bipolar so I know you need to talk x