Emotional

Hi

Well I really don't know what to say other than I feel that I am not in a good place at the moment.

i just feel like crying sometimes, don't know whether it is through frustration as I want to go back to work but everyone says it's too early as it's only 2 weeks since all my treatments finished or is it because I am scar d of what my future will hold, I know I only had stage 2 cervical cancer and far as I know the tumour has gone according to my doctor. What is this 5 year survival rate about ? 

Sorry to rant on, hope everyone is alright 

L xx

• Hi Limesbaby You will be going through all sorts of emotions right now. Your rush to go back to work is understandable as its part of getting back to "normal" which is where you want to be. Could you have a word and see if you could go back for a few hours to begin with. As to the five years that's how long they monitor you for these days so all the statistics are based on what happens to people over that five year period. Statistics are not fact but they are based on information and they are the best guess given that information. Best advice, try not to worry concentrate on getting your strength back and taking back control of your life. river
  • Hi

thank you for the reply which has helped :)

i basically doing everything that I did before treatment, I suppose that's why I am getting frustrated and emotions are all over the place. Perhaps another 4 weeks off won't hurt and go back to work after my 6 week check up 

L xx