Effects after 11 months on Zoladex and then stopping

This is my third time on zoladex for endometriosis, pain and excessive bleeding but this is the longest ive had it in one go, I've just just stopped it after 11months and am hoping someone can help me understand the symptoms of coming off it after so long as I also have a lower spine injury and bowel problems and am struggling to work out which pain is due to coming off zoladex. Thanks.

• Hello Emykin and a warm welcome to our forum! 

I hope that you will hear from others here who have been on Zoladex and stopped the treatment - it helps sometimes to talk to others who have also come off this drug and to see whether they also experienced similar symptoms. 

The best thing to do though in your particular case is to make an appointment with your doctor and to mention these symptoms. Your doctor will be in the best position to tell you which pains may be linked to coming off Zoladex and also will be able to advise you on how to deal with these issues.

I hope you feel better soon and that these symptoms resolve after you have seen your GP. 

Best wishes, 

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator