Dying with cancer

We just got told today that my mum is dying they said she could die with in the next 6 months they are aso saying she has very advance cancer my mum has stop eating and she can't walk she can't even get out of she needs to get help from the nurse in the Hopisce she is all so confused she keep forget things and she sleeping all the time can anyone help is dying just now or will she be here in 6 months I don't even know 

• Hi bobo I know how you feel, my dad was diagnosed with oesophagus cancer in June last year, he had T4A aggressive cancer, the day my dad told me he was terminal in June, I went into shock!!! Watching our loved ones go from strength to skin n bones breaks my heart, my dad was a very proud man, didn't take pills. My dad passed away on Sunday 26th October :'( In hospice, please ask them anything, they were brilliant with me and my family, I'm now having counseling with them, every time I go to hospice I say hello, we wouldn't of got through the last few days without them. So sorry your on the same path we were on last year, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Tc Julie xx