Dont Know what to do

Hello... im looking for help and advice regarding mum she has Maetastic cancer.. secondary cancer with 2 tumor on her spine and its in her bones

She is now on her secind clinical trial chemo as the first lot she tried knocked her for 6... she is now on a new lot which we thought were ok but now again she is getting sick and she is giving up.. she has said she does not want to takw the tablets anyone as she is fed up pf being poorly but what does that mean?? I dont know what to do anymore im goin out of my mind she is normally so strong but she is so broken and i just want to make it all go away 

Any words of wisdom or advice would be appreciated 

• Hi there Lisa,

We're so sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis and what you both are going through. The best thing to do would be to consult the medical professionals your mum is dealing with, as they will be able to offer you advice specific to your mum. 

We're thinking of you at this difficult time. 

Best wishes,

Cancer Chat moderator Thea 

• Thank you for the reply 

Easier said than done the consultant can be a little abrupt and rude when we go and he upsets mum on how he is so all she wants to do is get home especially after a 5 hour wait

But yes i will endeavor to speak with him again this week