Dimple on breast

In 2015 I noticed a dimple on the underside of my breast.  It was more noticeable when I lifted up my arm.  I saw my GP and was referred for a mammogram and results said no concerns and I was discharged. 7 years on the dimple is still there and when leaning over I can notice the dimple as my breast is slightly mishapen.  Should I get this looked at again? As I have had it for 7yrs with no other symptoms I am thinking it's nothing to worry about.

• Always worth another check by Dr for your piece of mind ... it's better to know then keep worrying... x

• Hello 

I noticed an indent in my breast in 2019 but was going through menopause and had recently managed to lose a lot of weight so wasn't sure if it was just part of getting older / weight loss.I then got called for a routine mammogram which came back clear.

Unfortunately I took this as a sign the indentation was just normal for me and just got used to it.I recently went for my next 3 year mammogram and immediately the radiographer asked about the indent.I explained it was there last time I came.To cut a long story short I got recalled had a biopsy and have been told I have lobular breast cancer which apparently doesn't necessarily show up on mammograms.

I am now booked in for a mastectomy and terrified it has spread due to being left so long.I am currently beating myself up that I never mentioned it or went to the GP about it.Hopefully yours will be nothing but don't make my mistake.Please get it checked