Diagnosis

We'll I'm lying here on my hospital bed waiting for a biopsy to try and find out what a mass on my left pelvic  bone is. Being told this mass is 99% cancer, my consultant wants to find out where the cancer has originated from  

His attention has switched to several small lumps in my groin and the base of my penis.  He has gone through the procedure of the biopsy, what they do etc. 

If I was scared before I'm really frightened  now.

Then I heard my mother's voice for the 2nd time since this was diagnosed  saying " Don't worry it will be alright"   I swear she is with me at this difficult time ! 

My Mum died  3 years ago!!

• You can do this Chris... I found lovely white feathers from the day I was diagnosed with a grade three breast cancer... they were everywhere .... the day they told me it was contained ... the feathers stopped .. I'd lost my mum 20 odd years before ... so many times over the years I knew she was looking over me and my boys ... too many to be chance ...

I felt stronger throughout my masectomy ... like she was saying "I'm here" so hold on .. and don't forget to say hi, to her ... she's watching over her baby .... Chrissie x