Diagnosis

I have been going to Dr's for a long time with extreme fatigue, vertigo, skin itching, bone pain, chest pain and palpatations. lots of blood tests all negative although I had low b12 and very low Vitamin D diagnosed around 2014.  I was told on Friday I have thick blood and borderline high haemaglobin.  Dr said I've to get further blood tests in 2 months and blood pressure checked in 1 month, as diastolic is high. I am running on empty, always wake up feeling like I have a hangover I drink lots during the day and a pint of water overnight, I don't sleep well. I am really worried because Dr is not telling me anything and I have to wait until August for further tests, is this normal.

Thank you and sorry for long post. 

S

• Hi there ...

If I were you, I'd get a different Drs appointment... and ask them how come tests are o.k but your still getting these symptoms ... maybe a different Dr can she'd some light ... 

Good luck ...  Chrissie x

• Hi Chrissie thanks for your response.  I only have 2 doctors in my practice.  I am worried about having thick blood and borderline high haemaglobin with symptoms that link to Polycythemia Vera and they are making me wait 2 months before they do anything. I wondered if anyone with PV had the same experience.

S