Dealing with it

Hi. I am new to this. Aiming to try something new to help. I lost my mum just over 3 years ago and I still don’t feel as though I am coping with losing her. She was my best friend and I could talk to her about anything. She was taken at very little warning. A cancerous brain tumour that was aggressive cancer. 2.5 weeks we got from finding out. I have 2 kids who miss her dearly and I have been so busy concentrating on them. Some days I cannot even talk about her when the kids are not around. I don’t know what to do to make it better. My dad has since moved on with a new lady and I am happy for him but struggling to cope with it myself. Any help is appreciated 

• Hi 

I have just read your post and I feel exactly the same. I lost my beautiful mum in 2017 and it's so hard, I carry on for my kids and baby. I feel your pain and send hugs to you.  If you ever need a friend to talk msg me... Life is hard and so crue and I miss my mum so much xxx

• Hi snooze is she buried or cremated, you can still visit take her flowers, talk to her tell her your problems let her know how things are, i still visit my mother and its been over ten years now take flowers and tell her.my problems she was a good listener i think she still is,.

Billy 

• Hi snooze ime not a dr or anything but ive lost many relatives a parner grandchild mum dad all my aunts uncles so ime know stranger to grief i only tell you this so you dont think what does he know .ime doing ok .theres a thing called complicated grief its well known its like when people get stuck and just cant get out of it but it is treatable you may have slipped into depression and just cant get out of it you may not have any of these but a trip to your gp may realy help you book a double appointment so he or she has time .they use talking therapy .and its never to late for bereavement counciling you know even the strongest need help at times so see how you go on it would be lovely to hear from you saying your feeling better and can talk with your family they will want to know what a great gran they had and realy have because i think we just go to another place when we go so hope you can get some peace and your soul can heal ime not talking about god i i nt beleive that but there is so many things in this world we will never understand and realy are not ment to best wishs paul

• Yes billy from what strange things have happend to me since liz passed i beleive they do come back to check on us I've had things happen even the most hardend synics  couldnt explain and i used to be one .regards paul