Colon cancer ?

Hi. I am looking for some advice and am scared senseless. 

I have had a number of health issues over the last 3 months, recently been diagnosed with IIH. About the time these symptoms started I also notice is change in my bowel habits from being constipated to loose stools. I noticed my feces was very yellow and had a clear mucus around it. 

I felt like I was going to the loo alot more often and developed external hemmeroids due to this. Over the last 3 weeks my symptoms have gotten alot worse. I am experiencing severe rectal pain with alot yellow blood like mucus am constantly constipated and have lost well over 2 stone. And am sick most mornings. 

My first lot of blood/stool tests showed CRP at 11 ESR at 28 and my fecal cal at 96. I have since had blood tests in hospital and my CRP has come down to 3. I have also had an X ray that they said was normal. I have been referred on the 2 week wait for colonoscopy but dont have a date yet. 

I was given medication for IIH called diamox which has some awful side effects (diuretics) and am hoping it's something to do with them causing a reaction but I am so so scared. I am only mid 30's and have a young daughter. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated I dont know where to turn x