Charity Walk

Hi all  :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this post, but thought I'd give it a go. 

Since being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2019 I have had 3 different types of chemo, an attempted PICC line which failed resulting in a port implanted before getting into remission. Before being told I was in remission, I was told that I would need to have a stem cell transplant requiring a 3 week stay at a hospital in London involving another week long course of a different type of chemo.

Since then I am currently still in remission having returned to work after shielding for a year and in a few weeks taking part in a charity walk. I am taking part in the Macmillan Might Hike in Windsor, a hike of 26 miles around Windsor. I only have a small target of £500, and happy to say I have reached 85% of this target so far, but please visit my page and donate, any amount will be greatly appreciated for all the help they have given to myself over the last couple of years and to other patients in such difficult times.

www.justgiving.com/.../macmillanmiles2020

Many thanks, stay safe

Tim

• Hi Tim

Great to hear that you're still in remission and doing so well. I just wanted to post to wish you all the best for your event in 2 weeks' time. I'm sure you'll hit your fundraising target! :happy:

I hope the weather is kind to you all. Let us know how it goes. 

Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator