Cervical cancer

I am 25 I have a beautiful 2 year old little girl, I have recently been diagnosed with stage 1b3 cervical cancer I am awaiting treatment I have been given Options but I am lost. I feel numb. I don't want a hysterectomy as I feel I am so young and have a life ahead of me to have more children, but I don't want to put my life more at risk and my daughter not to have a mummy. I am willing to have radio and chemo to try and get rid of it but I know there's a chance of it coming back. 

I know it's very early stAges and it is treatable but I'm scared. I have a great support system my family and my partner. But I feel so alone. I don't know how I can carry on and be happy when I have such a burden hanging over me. 

• I feel for you. I have been through the same recently but I'm much older so I don't have your predicament regarding the future and children.  I can tell you this though..a) the numbness you are feeling is a barrier to protect yourself this shows you that  youre preparing to battle for you and of course your daughter use it it Will give you strength. b) You will find that your not alone at all and many of us feel almost 'lucky' to have caught cancer in time to get rid  but your diagnosis makes no difference to the fight you have ahead of you. Cancer is not lucky there are always sacrifices from a scar to body parts to mental health and unfortunately life.  

THERE is a saying about cancer being indiscriminate  I have found that to be the same among its victims you will never be judged by a fellow sufferer for your  prognosis.  STAY strong , fight hard,  where there is a future there is a way...A bit cheesy but when you have won you will find a way that makes you happy.

Lots of Wishes