Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Cervical cancer

4 Dec 2018 12:04

Well I don't really know where to start or even how to talk about this? I went to the doctor's last week as my lady bits were very sore I've been getting things like pain belly groin and back and bleeding during intercourse  sometimes it was like it just didn't fit, excessive amount of discharge  pain in my groin  which give me like a static shock  types in my right thigh! The doctor did me too routine swabs as my cervix was really inflamed I went back yesterday and my results were all clear no infection she diagnose me with endometriosis and also she told me she could see a grey mass above it and she told me that it's a possible chance it could be cervical cancer! I feel so sad and I'm so scared I'm only 32 and I have 4 children my youngest is that only 3 this really can't be happening I've been sent for an emergency appointment at the hospital the doctor told me I would have an appointment within the next few days! I just want to stop crying x

Re: Cervical cancer

6 Dec 2018 12:18 in response to Jade1986

Welcome to our Forum, Jade1986 although I'm sorry to hear about the reason that brings you here.

It sounds like a very stressful time for you and I hope you will find the comfort you need among our members, as we have many here who have been through a similar situation and chatting with those who can understand usually helps.

You mentioned a few days ago you had an appointment. Did you do you go already? If so, I hope all went OK and the news are nothing sinister.

Wishing you the best,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator