Cervical cancer

Hi I'm 35 and got 6 children. I have just had a diagnosis of cervical cancer, now awaiting mri scan and biopsy results, which I have an app on 28th Feb with biopsy results, 

it's been going on a while now with abnormal cells, I have been having regular smear since I was 17 years old after I had my first baby. All was normal results then 10 Years ago I have my first sever abnormal woth hpv so had a loop done, had a test of cure smear 6 months after and was normal, had another on following 6 months again was normal, then had spotting between periods, so had another smear which was 6 months plus after last normal, came back as moderate abnormalities in the june by the august at my colposcopy is was severe abnormalities so and a second loop, all had been fine since then with regular normal smears (all was after my 5th baby) had my 6th baby (C-section) 6 years ago, had my last routine smear june 2020 came back hpv and severe abnormal calls so had a 3rd loop, took a long while to heal from that loop, 3/4 months till I was fully healed dr said was due to being 3rd loop, buy this point  I have no cervix left they are flush with the vaginal wall, I had a test of cure smear jan 2021 them results came back as skanty severe cells,, also have had very heavy painful periods for a while too,, went for another colposcopy following these results in jan 2021 and they couldn't see any abnormal cells during colposcopy but wanted to do another loop which I turned down as had 3 and no cervix left to do another, asked for hysterectomy, they referred me for an unltrasound due to my heavy periods  and spotting between periods, I had a belly and vaginal scan and results was 22mm thick uterus lining and to get also thought could see a endometrial polyp, but wanted a hystoscopy and biopsy so that was organised, attended that but couldn't perform as was in too much pain and nearly passed out, and dr struggled as my cervix are almost fused closed from scarring due to 3 previous loops, day before this app in June 2021 I was referred for a hysterectomy, so the dr saod they would leave the hysteroscopy as I was going to have a hysterectomy, due to covid I hadn't heard nothing about my hysterectomy then I got a cervical screening invite so rang hospital to book for it in as would of been 12 months since last smear and not date for hysterectomy, (in the mean time I had found a small lump behind my section scar)  I went for my smear jan 2022 they said they want me have mri to see if the lump could be endometriosis as that would mean I may need a bit more taking out during my hysterectomy, I got a phone call 3 weeks later saying they wanted to see me in colposcopy bout my recent smear results so I attended to be told that there is hpv present also presistant severe abnormal cells and also cancerous cells, I had a colposcopy but again the dr couldn't see no abnormalities, so I had to have a cervical biopsy which he took part of the cervical canal too. And also speeding up my mri and hysterectomy too, I go for my results next Monday from biopsy to see how much cancerous cells are there but still waiting for a date for mri scan, he said he wanted things within next couple weeks but due to covid it's taking longer, I am very nervous of my results and hoping that it's very early stages.