Catch up

Hi all hope everyone keeping well in lovely weather .I haven't been on hear for while been ok ISH .then this weekend and now not feeling to good maybe heat related but keep I .cool .am on 2nd cycle of chemo irenotecan campto and capectabine tablets was told diahhrea could  be problematic phew bit under state ment but got meds plenty drinking.and general feeling yuk from neck down to blow torch bum .sorry if tmi I usually put all this on bowel cancer site .we we going have quite day resting and see if improve. See doc Friday for advice.keep well everyone

• Hi tiger cub,  nice to have an update.   Seems like you are suffering in this heat.   It was like this last year after our chemo and he suffered terribly.   You poor thing I expect it's like you've eaten a vindaloo curry and had six pints, but your's not self inflicted,  keep us up to speed and hopefully you'll feel a little better soon.  X

• Caz07

Hi yes like vindaloo .but I'm not very good at eating all good food I eat what I want so some of it my fault I guess 

Doc said try eating just plain food cut down salt don't add salt ever .for 2 weeks see if improve well that hasn't lasted long .of all things I and most of us have had contend with .I like my food and still have good appetite so shall continue my way.its side efy chemo . bowel cancer diverticulitis .hey ho.thinking tea now . hubby does cooking so get spoilt .has any ladies been offered pampering days and freebies etc keep phone no not get reply

• Hi Tigercub,

I hope you don't mind, but I have to thank you for the giggle in all of that (blow-torch bum).  Awful to experience I know but I always find it helps to use silly names at least!  (I hope no-one is offended but I call my cancer 'faulty boob disease').

Totally with you on the heat!  I live below 50-degrees north, when I'm designed for 30-degrees north, so add in having to stay covered up, aaaaaargh!!!!!

Still it sounds like you're staying quite upbeat and managing along with all of this.  Keep up with the rest and the liquids, hope both of them bring relief.  Let us know how you get on at the doc on Friday.

LJ (sending you big perspiring hugs!)

• Hi TwinTwo wow i dont like cold .friday should be ok its sort check up and im going on my own dont mean be unkind but when hubby there he somqetimes butts i in answers for me i know he mean well and hes worry.but i can speak freely there all little niggly things .thanks reply