Ca 125

HI

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm so worried, I'm 38 had bloating most of my adult life (I have celiac desiease) but last 6 months my belly has been bloating soon as I eat or drink so I rung the doctors who sent me for a blood test, the next day he rung me and said my CA 125 levels were high and my white blood count was low , my anxiety is in overdrive, I've booked to go for a private scan tomorrow as the doctor said he he will put me down as urgent and I just can't feel like this for 2 weeks , has anyone else had similar symptoms or stories please I'm petrified 

• Welcome to the forum Jenna although I'm sorry to hear your CA125 levels are high and for the worry this is causing.

I do hope your scan went well yesterday but if you have any questions or would like to discuss this further with one of our cancer nurses, they're just a phone call away on 0808 800 4040, Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m.

As you'll see from the many discussions we have about this on the forum, a lot of our members have contended with raised Ca125 levels so you are not alone and hopefully you will receive some support and advice from them soon.

In the meantime, fingers crossed for good news Jenna.

All the best,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator