Breast pain and lump

Hello everyone

I’m 30 and have been experiencing very tender left breast for a couple of weeks with a lump on the outside of the breast. My mum also had breast cancer 3 years ago, although negative for BRCA gene.

Months ago I found a lump, panicked and went to see a doctor in the country I was teaching in at the time (back in the UK permanently now). They ultrasounded me and said it was fatty deposits but to have another check up in a few months to follow up.

Recently the lump has become painful and I’m having back pain. So I’m back to panicking. 

Have been to see GP and they have referred me to breast clinic with emergency appointment for this Thursday. 

I realise I haven’t had the appointment yet so there’s not much to go on but I’m just looking for any thoughts. The emergency appointment has got me on edge, can anyone shed light on what happens? How long I’ll be there etc? 

Thank you for any replies 

• Hi. I too am having a panic.

I have a small pea lump that doesn't move is circular and hard, unsure but may lymph node but it's to upper side of left breast. Armpit has enlarged gland and collar bone and lymph nodes up on left neck and collar bone. It all aches. I have extreme fatigue have done for months all bloods came back fine but not been referred yet as can never speak to doctor. I get throbbing neck pains lots of headaches and pain under left ribs. I'm not panicking too much as think it's best to think positive until you 'know'. I hope your appointment comes soon. 

My sister in law is currently battling Breast cancer too so hectic times she's soon to have last round of chemo so can't really talk to her about it at the moment x

Nearly all appointments are classified as emergencies with a 2 week window in which to be seen. Don't panic I'm sure we we all get a clear picture of what's going o  son  and can deal with whatever happens after. Try to stay positive as that's what keeps us all going x