Breast cancer stage 1 grade3

I had my results back yesterday and was told I have breast cancer stage1 grade3. I'm only 35 so was shocked.no family history of of it. Have to see dr monday to find out when they will remove lump.anyone else give me info of what treatment they think I will need

• Hi there ...

So so sorry you've had to join our breast buddies ... esp at 35 ... you must be all over the place ... I cryed for two days solid on hearing the words grade 3 cancer ..

The good news is, treatments come a long way .. when I came on here like you are now, I was scared .. and thought my time was up .. there were about 7 of us diagnosed around the same time .. that was summer 2017 ... we all held on and got each other through .. and you know most of them have stopped comming on here now, as they've gone back to their life after cancer .. we didn't loose one .. 

I think because we all got our VERTUAL pink boxing gloves on, got in the ring .. looked it in the eye .. and got ready to hit it strait back ,   really helped us .. we felt we were all kicking cancers butt together .. and one lass has just had a beautiful baby boy after her treatment ..

Cancer doesn't want you strong .. it wants you to lay down, give in and never get up .. don't let it .. yes there's hard days, it's no walk in the park... but it's doable .. we have one newer lass @Marlyn . . Hopefully she'll see this and pop on .. she's just finished her treatment ..

Sorry can't help with what treatment you may have .. everyone is different .. depends a lot on her 2 .. lymph nodes... and lots of other things too .. but let us know how you go .. wer right there waiting in that ring to help you kick *** ...  Chrissie xx 

• Hello,

sorry you find yourself on here, this forum was a god send for me....I hope it helps you too....

your treatment plan will be tailored to you, they will look at the size, type and lymph node involvement ( if any) 

when I was first diagnosed I thought there was only one cancer type...turns out there are many!? With different treatments.....

good luck on Monday, and we're all here if you need us xxx

• Thank you Chris's for your support.x

• Thank you marilyn for your supportx