BREAST CANCER AT 17 ??

Hi i'm beyond stressed

about a  month or so ago i noticed a small fatty lump along my breast line at my right breast,it can be easily rolled between my fingers , i was worried but it was close to my period and i was beyond busy and times passed and its still here and i havent done anything and i know its so so stupid but i havent had a chance to breath and now im in my last year of school and im beyond stressed. 

i have too keep calming myself from big panics but im terrified and i know i need to tell my mum or someone so i can get it checked out , but im so scared, what happenes if its really bad and i do have something wrong , i know its rare when im this young but idk and im in my last year of school and im stressed.

its usually not painfull , sometimes especially this week around my breast have been annoying me , but i've but that done to my period just ending. 

please help in just need some adivce, how can i tell my mum without sending her paniciing, and i dont know when to say it like obviouly i know now but the gps not open till monday whicih would leave two days of panicking and i have so many things happening in my life a the moment and this is all so franctic but im terrified , that maybe i've left it so late something bad has happened or maybe its just period/hormones and nothing at all .

please please please any help would be appreciated!

• Melh

It's natural to be anxious as cancer can be life changing. Being a practical person, and it sounds like you're on it, you need to get to your doctors, ask for an emergency appointment monday morning ( this should get you past stern receptionist police) as if it is cancerous getting it looked at sooner rather than later is definitely advantageous as well as removing the uncertainty you're currently grappling with.

Also if the doc is able to reassure you it's just a fatty deposit even better...and you'll be annoyed you've spent all.this time worrying  unnecessarily! 

If you're worried about telling your mother wait till after doc appointment as may be nothing, however I suspect your mother would want to be there for you to support you in this challenging time, I'd tell her this evening, far easier when you've done it and one less thing to worry about.

Good luck x