Breast Cancer

Ive just been diagnosed with breast cancer going to get my treatment plan on wednesdayand have a CT Scan I don't seem fazed by it or im in denial I expect it's because ive been through the big C before as Ive had Cronic Mylolid Lukemia  (blood disorder) since 2007 which is being kept at bay. Last year I had a Total Womb and overy removal and now this..

• Hi HED,

sorry to hear about your news after all what you have passed .. I have been diagnosed breast cancer 2 weeks ago and I hope I get treatment plan on Thursday. I hope you are in early stage and you recover soon. 

• That's hard, HED. I'm only someone with breast cancer, and not a medic, Are you at the same hospital which diagnosed your myeloid leukaemia? You need someone who can look at all these things together and work something out for you. I would say that it is extremely important that the person who has just diagnosed you with breast cancer knows about your myeloid leukaemia, as it is a cancer of the bone marrow where much of the blood which circulates through our bodies is made. So maybe it's not being kept at bay. Ask for answers and ask for good,clear explanations. Then maybe you will know what you are fighting.