Breast cancer

I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer on 25/6 and have just finished 20 days of radiotherapy after a lumpectomy. Worrying that it was the right treatment. 

• Hi there ...

There's lots of us breast lasses on here .. all different stages, and treatments ... 

I'm a grade 3 her 2 neg, oestrogen positive lass .. I had a choice of lumpectomy or mastectomy... I had a few days to decide .. I wanted mastectomy. . Didn't need chemo, but radiotherapy was recommended.. I declined after weighing up my age and health .. but I'm on tramodol for the foreseeable future ..

All of us go down different routes, coz there are so many different factors .. my untie who had the same as me had radiotherapy like you ... war both doing well .. the lasses on here are still standing .. and through ups and downs we stand together , trying to kick cancers butt ...

None of us know if it's right or wrong with treatment ... but l for one made my decision and I won't look back ... so you've done yours now ... it just may have zapped any remaining little blighters parking behind .. so now try to look forward .. but keep a pair of boxing gloves in the cupboard like I do, ready if ever needed to get back and ready to box ... you did good ... you made it and come so far ... Chrissie x