Breast cancer

would just like to post I have just been given the five year all clear for breast cancer (thankfully) all I now need to contend with is MDS (blood cancer ) that I was diagnosed with after me pushing for two years to be heard regarding fatigue that was not normal,nobody would listen until I had a bone marrow biopsy anyway happy days onwards and upwards,best wishes to all.X

• Woo hoo ... great news about the 5 year clear point ... now get your M D S sorted ... just a shame they didn't listen earlier ... but you go girl ... kick it's ***  xx Chrissie 

• Hi jipster- that is amazing news! Well done you! I also find the dr's dont listen and seem to think women are just paranoid. They can't fully understand what we go thru unless they've been thru it. Good on you for pushing it. At least you're in the system and will get treatment. It's a symptom everyone seems to say is a side effect of treatment but I do wonder. The body tells us many things that not even dr's get but you know yourself when something isn't right. 

It is definitely onwards and upwards.