breast cancer

Breast cancer survivor.  Husband diagnosed now wirh kidney cancer

• A warm welcome to Cancer Chat, kittywitty.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, that must be a difficult time for you after having gone through cancer yourself.

Hopefully, some of our friendly members will be along shortly to share their stories with you and offer advice but in the meantime feel free to post as much as you need. There is always someone here to listen.

Best wishes to you both,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hi, and welcome ... well brave lady , you did it, now your hubby, with you right there, can do it too ... though life really isn't fare ... and that dam cancer, knows no bounds ... but there's a lot of amazing people on here, sticking two fingers up to it ... I really didn't think I'd be here now, but here I am having just been to pantomime with my wonderful granddaughter, and looking forward to going away for xmas.. never dreamed it possible ... 

So pass all you know to your hubby ... and all that strength you needed, is for him now hunny ... so sending you both big hug ... Chrissie xx

• I'm 44 and just had kidney removed radical nephrectomy due to a 9 cm tumour on kidney ! If you want a chat key he know