Breast cancer

I keep having momentary thoughts about what if it has spead by tne time i go back, does anyone else think this?

My cancer is primary and I have 3 scans this week one is pelvic scan, praying they don't find anything else! 

Trying to remain positive but these thought keep invading my mind!  Sure its normal!

• Hi Reebok1,

Yes, these thoughts are normal and are horrible. Here is praying that all your scans will come back clear.

Thinking of you. X

• Hi 

I'm praying to for you 

and yes it's normal mine has already spread to many places and while I'm here wonder if it's still spreading while waiting to find out treatment 

in my thoughts 

• I pray for you too, waiting is so hard!! Thinking of you!
  • I found out about my breast cancer last Wednesday and they have said it has spread to my nymph nodes so have to go back Thursday to see what stage I'm in after all my biopsies and then the following Wednesday for my CT scan. The waiting is driving me mad I keep thinking at this stage the longer I wait how much further will it spread and then the dark thoughts set in.... But then I think no this is not going to beat me and then I get my positive head on... I think its just a tunnel we have to go through sweetheart and try to keep as positive as much as we can... I hope all your scans come back OK will.be thinking of you and sending much love.... Love Fay xxx

• Hi fay 

with the sunshine peeping through my curtain s and the birds singing earlier this morning i had some bad thoughts and got upset.. so came on this site and decided not today !!! 

Still waiting to hear any information.no breast care nurse no oncologist.ended up in a n e Saturday with my back but not much they could do just pain killers and ring docs to get referred to oncologist with breast spreading to liver and spine.. so not a good weekend 

I'm like you waiting waiting and waiting 

I decide a good day today and I'm ringing docs to see what's going on !!!

Thinking of you and family 

hugs xxxx

• Hi there

I'm psyching myself up for my mri tomorrow as not a fan if small spaces.

Lets make today a day for focusing our thoughts on keeping cool, going to be another rather warm day in uk. Got the fans going already!!

Keep cool and positve folks!! 

Group hug!! Xoxo

• Hi reebok1

i asked them to turn the music up really loud so I could just sing tried to drift off to a disco they give should give you little ear plugs just for noise of machine and a buzzer to press at anytime... sing your heart out 

I will be thinking of you for sure 

and I'm with you on the positive day from my bed anyway lol  

keep us informed

hugs xxxxxxxx

• Hi all

so recently been told breast lymph node to liver to spine im bed most of the time due to back pain . Impatient rang docs to see what was going on and he told me

they can't find primary !!! ???? 

Head has gone 

does this mean more time more tests while things could be spreading more ???! 

If anyone else has found please let me know 

thanks xxxxxxx

•  I've had mri and pelvic ultrasound this week and my keyworker has just rang to say they had a meeting yesterday and consultant now wants to operate before chemo and get the lump out which is good I know. He also wants me to have a CT scan, possibly before or after. It's thrown me in a spin, I'm really worried now what they saw on the scans. I was due to have clip put in tomorrow and see him on 3rd July but no need now, they are going to get me back in to see consultant sooner, probably next week. I got allsorts going round in my head, just having a little cry to myself. xx

• Hi reebok 1

next week isn't soon enough tho is it.. xx

sorry it's more worry for you..I find holding in crying just makes it worse when it comes I let it ..go with any emotions ..remember all these thought are normal we just have to try keep them at bay ...says me ha 

nothing much changed for me led in bed in pain waiting for any information to move forward with speaking to any professional and start treatment.altho that's a worry to xx 

come on 

We can do this 

sending a hug xxxxx thinking of you