Breast cancer

Hi I was diagnosed with breast cancer just over a week ago.. Seems a lot longer.. Time feels like it has stood still. Got 2 scans next week and then wait till I hear from oncologist as to when chemo is to start. I have found myself still upbeat and coping better than those around me.

• Hi I have been diagnosed earlier today. I've got to go back next week for biopsy results to see what treatment etc I will need to have. Can't stop crying but also trying to be positive. Just don't know how to tell my family when I have no answers?
  • Hi I'm in similar position had mammogram and scans last Tuesday and doctor said there is something there which we have to presume is cancer going for biopsy on Thursday and getting results same day. All moving quickly and her attitude towards me when she came back seemed much more personal and compassionate. I'm going to expect the worse and anything else is a bonus. Xx
  • Wife gets her biopsy results today. Thinking the same, hoping for some good news finally!

• Hi 

Had my biopsy two weeks ago and diagnosed with lobular breast cancer stage two. Had results from MRI today which did not identify any further cancer thank god.   Every day seems like a week, not been sleeping or eating much it is a tough ride.  Go in for operation Monday but thankfully only a lumpectomy and lymph gland removal.  Will have to wait two weeks then for more results as to chemo and radiotherapy.  My thoughts are with you all going through this....be strong my warriors. 

• Good luck.  I had a mastectomy on the 6th March.  People say how brave you are but treat each days as it comes.  I fell as though I have been in another place since being diagnosed and waiting for the operation, it couldn't come soon enough.  I have now had the all clear and need to take tablets for the next 5 years.  Be strong you will get through this.