Brain tumours

My husband has been diagnosed with one rarest kind terminal brain tumours. Has been told approx a year to live but He has only told two weeks ago and finding hard to take this all in. My children are beautiful no so strong.  

My husband has deteriorated in two weeks to losing site in one eye and having balance issues and he can not swallow food and slurring when trying to talk to us

i am watching my husbands personality change due to this awful cancer.  

• Hello TracyB and welcome to the forum.  This is the most awful situation that you are finding yourself in; and you are having to hold everything together for the family.  It sounds as though your husband's condition may be deteriorating faster than you had imagined.  Please do take all the help you can get; are you having nursing at home?  Do talk to the nurses here (Freefone 0808 808 0000 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and the people at MacMillan cancer Support (Freefone 0808 808 0000 Mon-Fri 9am-8pm) For help and information whenever you need it.  I am attaching a link to the CRUK website about brain tumours; I don't know if some of this may be helpful to you.  Please keep posting here if it helps at all.  Annie

www.cancerresearchuk.org/.../brain-tumours

• i am in the same boat and i did my research ; there is hope in cutting edge clinical trials . 
    please tell him to look up for focused ultra sound tech which are on clinical trials in uk - eu- us .
    all reviews are glowing so far ... 
    please don't be hopeless ; believe that there is hope and there will be hope for your husband to believe too . 
    take day at a time ;  i have brilliant family support but this is an extremely and unusually cruel and  stressfull situation to go thru for all involved . 
    Marie Peacock can help you ; she knew how to handle me . 
    www.yorksbtc.org.uk/Home
    Good luck .