Bowel cancer?

Back in October, I began having diarrhea, rectal bleeding and abdominal pain but having had a baby in June, I brushed it off as just my body still being weird and getting back to normal. About a month later, the pain had been getting progressively worse but got horrifically bad one night. After consulting 111, I went to A&E where they said it was appendicitis and they removed my appendix (which they said was not visibly inflamed). I was discharged even though all my symptoms had continued.

In February I had tonsilitis (which I happen to get a lot) and so they did a blood test to check for glandular fever. The test came back negative but did show I was anaemic with low vitamin D and low iron. 

I tried to contact my GP a few times during lockdown but couldn't make contact. Eventually, I managed to get a phone interview with a different GP. That GP said that I'd had a test back showing I had haemochromatosis (no one told me?!), that my ultrasound scan at the hospital had shown some liver damage (no one told me?!), that I was anaemic at the hospital (no one told me until February when I was tested by chance?!), that I had low liver function on my blood tests (no one told me?!) and I had a hernia (no one told me this either?!). 

Because both my dad and granddad had bowel cancer, this GP said I should do a faecal calprotectin test to check for blood in my stool. I could physically see the blood on the stool sample - I bleed a lot. I phoned this morning for my results and was told that the test was negative so they aren't taking this any further. 

I don't know what to do. There's obviously something wrong with me but the doctors just seem to not care at all. How is it possible that they determined I have liver damage (I don't drink, don't take drugs, don't even drink coffee, not obese), have a hernia, have haemochromotosis and low liver function but they don't think any of this needs treating? Am I being crazy to think that because of my family history I have bowel cancer?

Apologies if I sound like one of those crazy cancer nuts who use too much google and too little sense but I just don't see how my symptoms can be nothing.

• [@Nimbling]‍  I know how fraustrated you must be, I’m still waiting on my fob test results. 

Im confused how your stool test was negative when you saw visible blood on it. Rather confusing when it’s made to detect blood. I’m quiet baffled actually. Did you ask them why ? And that you could see the blood? 

[@Adelaide18]‍ You were diagnosed when you were 11? I’m so sorry to hear this, I don’t even know it was possible for a young child to get bowel cancer.