Bowel and liver cancer.

Hi.

I have been reading  some of the posts and I have mixed emotions.

My husband was first diagnosed with bowel cancer on the 1st October,then on the 7th November with liver cancer,he as had 6 rounds of chemo,after 3 lots he had a scan and from that he found out that the smaller cancer cells had gone, he finished is 6th last week, he had to have a pump for 48hrs plus 4 hours in the day unit, he can’t touch anything cold,and he had the shakes,

He now as an appointment to see the liver surgeon next Thursday.

My worry is if it hasn’t gone from the bowel where it started from, and they operate on the liver what will happen then as they have said they won’t do both together.

• Hi Kath,my name is Paul,I am a Prostate Cancer survivor since June 2013,all of my PSA Results have come back NEGATIVE. 3 weeks ago,I had a Edoscopy to find out if I had any polyps. 1 was found in my large intestine and removed and tested......it was BENIGN....no cancer. Your husband WILL BEAT CANCER,don't you worry,I know it is worrring,but pray and with the knowledge of your husband's medical team,there will DEFINATLTY be light at the end of the tunnel. Best Wishes to you,your husband & all of your family from Paul username Paul77

• Thank you,I wish you well .