Biopsy

So I found a tiny perfectly round lump in my left breast about two weeks ago. GP couldn't even feel it but referred me on a 2 week wait. 

I had my appointment at the breast clinic today and as soon as the consultant felt it she said it was a cyst but it was hospitals policy to send me for a mammogram anyway. Had the mammogram and the sonographer said I'd need an ultrasound of my left breast. I was getting more worried at this point because the mammogram obviously wasn't all clear.

Had the ultrasound and the sonographer said it's a cyst, she said she wasn't worried about it and that it could be a sebaceous cyst but as it was deep in the breast she wanted me to have a biopsy.

I've got my biopsy on Monday then I have two wait two weeks for the results. Going out of my mind with worry, I keep reading posts where people are told it's nothing to worry about and then their worst fears are realised.

Has anyone else been in the same situation? I'd love to hear some positive outcomes as everything I've read is negative.

Thanks in advance.