Biopsy

Hi I've just been for an endometrial biopsy as the lining of my womb is double the size it should be ....I feel totallt scared have to wait 7 days for the result and feel so alone at the moment 

• Hello Tessa63,

I just wanted to welcome you to Cancer Chat. I hope you won't have to wait too long for your biopsy results as 7 days can feel like a long time in a situation like this. I am sorry to hear you are feeling so alone. I thought I would drop by and say hello and also connect you with [@Cobra]on this thread. Cobra seems to be in a very similar situation to yourself so don't hesitate to respond to her thread and I hope you two will be chatting to one another soon. It can help to talk to others who find themselves in a very similar place at the moment.

Please do let us know how things go for you and what the biopsy results reveal.

Best wishes,

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hi I have had a biopsy done last week, could I ask you what your symptoms where please.. I am post menopause have bleeding and the lining of my womb is thick, did they say what size your thickness is, and my uterus is slightly larger, because I am post menopause I shouldn’t be bleeding at all.. Hope to hear back from you x

• Hi I am going through the same .. my womb thickness was 6 mm . What were your results from biopsy I am still awaiting mine  get them on Tuesday though consultant did say all looked fine inside when I had the hysterocopy no masses etc .