Bereaved

lost my darling husband and dad within 3 weeks of each other this pain is getting worse 

•  

Hello Debeny,

I am so sorry to hear of the death of both your Husband and Dad so soon after one another and offer my sincere coondolences. It is always difficult to come to terms with the loss of a loved one, but how you cope with two so close together I just cannot imagine.

Do you have any other fammily to support you or are you trying to deal with this on your own?  Do you think that grief counselling might help you? These services are provided mostly free of charge by some cancer organisations. This is not for everyone, but it does sometimes help.

I sincerely hope that you will eventually come to terms with these losses, but some people take longer than others before they manage to do this.

There is always someone here whenever you want to talk.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

• Hello debeny,

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband and dad. Our sincere condolences from the Cancer Chat team.

There is a page on our website I wanted to share with you that addresses the process of coping with grief, and hopefully you will find it useful, to read more please click here.

As Jolamine said, please don't feel like you have to face this alone, there will always be someone here for a chat.

Warm wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator