Anxious

I have recently been diagnosed with cervical and ovarian cancer and go tomorrow for results of womb biopsy

• Hi Kelly... it sure is a worrying time ... and there's lots of different feelings that go through our heads ... but your not on your own here ... at least you know there's so many having tests and waiting for results ...but at least once all your tests are in they will know how and what your treatment will be .. at least then you'll know what path you will be taking ... I'm 4 months post mastectomy and it wasn't half as bad as I'd imagined ... cancer wants to knock us down and see us give in and suffer ... and you will have up and down days it's quite normal ... but take it on and try to stay positive ... I know that's really helped me ... still have a few down moments , then I get back up ready to kick cancer right down the road ... 

So hold on in there ... we're all here to help you for the ups and downs ... you can always have a good rant on here ... so sending you a virtual hug ... chrisie xx