Alone

I have diagnosed with breast cancer in january starting chemotherapy on thursday for 7 weeks ..i live alone with no family around ..worried how i am going to manage on my own ..day after day on my own in my flat ..moan over !

• Hiya Dartmouth1.  I am just saying hello and welcome.  There are lovely ladies on this forum who have survived breast cancer and I am confident that you will hear from at least one of them in the near future.  Best wishes.  Annie

• Hi.. sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Just to say, there are plenty of people here to talk to. I was dreading starting my chemo as everything I read sounded horrible! As it turns out, my side effects we're not too bad at all and no where near as bad as I thought.

I hope all goes well with your chemo. Feel free to chat anytime! 

Jan x

• Thank you for that encouragement

• Hi there to our new breast cancer buddy .... your never totally alone as we are here for you ... I'm 7 months post mastectomy .... and there's others all at different stages and different treatments ... 

I'll send you a friend request... it's up to you if you want to chat about anything you want ... or just post on here to all or both come to that ... I'm sure we've all felt alone at some point and know that feeling ... but going through treatment can be lots more emotional too ... 

I usually get on here most days ... but please , now you've reached out ... you can do this ... wer here on this rollercoaster ride that's called cancer right beside you ... and the lovely thing on here is the support weather we having good days and a shoulder to lean on on hard days ... while trying to keep a sense of humour to ... so sending you a big hug ... Chrissie