Adrenal cancer

Hi anyboady out there got adrenal cancer I have got  and I been told I have 12months to 16 months to live I a m very scared 

• Hello Ravray

Welcome to the forum alhtough I'm very sorry to hear about your diganosis and the information that you've been given. It's understandable that you're feeling scared. 

I've had a look through the forum and I can see that [@rottweiler]‍ recently posted this thread and is experiencing similar feelings about the same diagnosis. It may be that she replies to this post as I've tagged her in but you might also want to post a reply to her thread as well. 

We have some information on our website about adrenal cancer but I wondered if you might find it helpful to speak to one of our nurses. I'm sure that they will be able to talk about how you're feeling and offer you some advice and support. If you'd like to speak to them they're available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on 0808 800 4040. 

I hope this helps. 

Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator

• Yes I have got adrenal canswe too asa secomdary to lungl  I have bad pain on and off = not as bad as it used to be. Morphine does not suit.Makes me sick and dozy.  Anyone suggest any other medication?Lung does not hust ay all.  Oncologist suggests one dose of radiation.  Any views?

• Hi sorry I  haven't answered u before now my head been in the shed  can't give u any advice on pain killers as it only now I been diagnosed  how long have u been suffering with this cancer  did u have chemo and what was it like  I hope u find something for your pain  stay safe